Eye Doctors(Optometrist,Opthamalogist) - List:
Finding an Eye Care Professional
When looking for an eye doctor whether an Optometrist or an Ophthalmologist you can:
There are also publications that can be found at libraries or online.
- Ask family members and friends.
- Ask your general practitioner for the name of a local eye care specialist.
- The department of ophthalmology or optometry can give referrals at a hospital or university medical center close by.
- There is a live searchable list on the American Board of Optometry
- Association of ophthalmologists or American Associations of Optometrists have lists of eye care professionals with specific information on specialty and experience.
- Another online resource is ZocDoc
- Your insurance company or health plan would also have a list of eye care professionals that are covered under your plan.
- In addition to these we have compiled and will continue to add to, a list of eye doctors; as well as pediatric eye doctors.
- We also provide a list of eye doctors (including pediatric eye doctors) that provide free or low cost eyecare.
Here are a few:
|CHIN, DANIEL OD
1409 1/2 PARK ST
(510) 523 1344
|TLACHAC, CHARLOTTE A
1429 HIGH ST
(510) 522 5097
|NELSON GARY BO
1801 SANTA CLARA AVE
(510) 521 2015
|BUI, DAVID P MD
2241 CENTRAL AVE
(510) 522 0377
|GORIN MICHAEL E APC
501 SOUTH SHORE CENTER W
(510) 521 4570
|SOPHIA T CHEN MD &
2149 CENTRAL AVE
(510) 769 0477