Eye Doctors(Optometrist,Opthamalogist) - List:
Finding an Eye Care Professional
When looking for an eye doctor whether an Optometrist or an Ophthalmologist you can:
There are also publications that can be found at libraries or online.
- Ask family members and friends.
- Ask your general practitioner for the name of a local eye care specialist.
- The department of ophthalmology or optometry can give referrals at a hospital or university medical center close by.
- There is a live searchable list on the American Board of Optometry
- Association of ophthalmologists or American Associations of Optometrists have lists of eye care professionals with specific information on specialty and experience.
- Another online resource is ZocDoc
- Your insurance company or health plan would also have a list of eye care professionals that are covered under your plan.
- In addition to these we have compiled and will continue to add to, a list of eye doctors; as well as pediatric eye doctors.
- We also provide a list of eye doctors (including pediatric eye doctors) that provide free or low cost eyecare.
Here are a few:
12442 MOORPARK ST
|BARRY A WAGNER OD
12229 VENTURA BLVD
|DEAN S STEINBERGER OD
12214 VENTURA BLVD
11945 VENTURA BLVD
|DR RUTH LIPSON
11996 VENTURA BLVDSTE B
|STUDIO CITY OPTOMETRIC CENTER
11307 VENTURA BLVD
10977 VENTURA BLVD