Prescription Eyeglass Buying Checklist:
Prescription Eyeglass Buying ChecklistBefore Buying
Get an up-to-date prescription for your eye glasses, if you have a prescription....
If you have frames that you like and feel comfortable jot down the measurements
1) Lens Width
2) Lens Height
3) Bridge Width
4) Temple Width
5) Frame Width
PD (Pupillary Distance) Please see how to measure your PD
if this is not on your prescription.Doctor's Visit
- Make sure and ask for a copy of your prescription
- If you need readers ask for any astigmatism correction if needed
At Eyewear Insight.com
- Make sure the doctor has included your PD on your prescription (if not it's not a problem to measure this yourself)
In the Future
- With prescription in hand browse through the type of frames available
- Alternately if you know the color and style you prefer use the filter on the left side
- You may also wish to start with the Face Shape Guide to narrow your choices
- Now you are ready for our VIRTUAL TRY-ON. See how your glasses look.
- Once decided enter your prescription as per your doctor's orders.
- Double check your entry, you may wish to store your prescription on our site
- Sign In to keep your order on our site.
- You can always fax your prescription or place your order on the phone entirely
- Checkout using whatever method you prefer.
Once you received your order, and you are satisfied please feel free to write feedback.
As always if there is any problem with your eyeglasses, please contact us immediately.
Our customer's service is
but a phone call/email away, we are standing by to assist you in every
way. We will match any price for the same quality
To reach us please
call:Tel: (213) 769