Hayworth is the classic full rimmed glasses browline (clubmaster) frames that look half rimmed yet with the wiring at the bottom there is the extra security.
With a slight cateye shape but with a more rounded style line try these for the for more angular faces.
There is the classic retro etching of curly style lines along the temple and the nose bridge.
- Adjustable nose-pads for ease in fitting.
- Easy to wear style, fun and trendy great for various occasions.
An amalgam of two types of material offer the best of both stainless steel and tr-90:
- Stainless steel frames are light weight, low toxicity and strong; many are hypoallergenic because they are nickel-free. They are a good cost effective alternative to pure titanium.
- TR-90 is an extremely durable material that is unusually flexible and lightweight, providing a very comfortable fit. There is great color depth and much less fading with exposure to sunlight.
- GENDER -
- MATERIAL -
TR-90 AND STAINLESS STEEL
- FRAME -
- HINGE TYPE -
FREE WITH EVERY FRAME
- ANTI- REFLECTIVE COATING
- UV COATING
- MICROFIBER CLEANING CLOTH
- ANTI- SCRATCH COATING
- PROTECTIVE CASE
How to Measure
Measurements of the Frame and Descriptions. (in millimeters - mm)
Frame Style: Indicates whether the frames is Full Rim, Rimless or Half .Rim
Frame Shape: Indicates the shape of the lenses and frame.
Lenses Type: This would be according to your prescription; bifocal lenses, progressive lenses or single vision lenses. Frame Shape: Indicates the shape of the lenses and frame.
Lenses Width (A) : The width of one lenses, edge to edge, from a frontal view.
Lenses Height (B) : Top to bottom measurement of the lenses from the hightest point to the lowest point.
Bridge Width (C) : Measurement of the space between the two lenses, from the inside edge of the lenses over the bridge(nose) to the inside of the other lenses.
Temple Width (D) : Measurement of the temple arm from the side of the lenses to the end of the earpiece.
Frame Width (E) : The width of the frame from a frontal view, from edge to edge.
Hinge Type (F) : The mechanism that is used to attach the temples to the front frame and the lenses.
**PLEASE NOTE: YOUR FAVORITE PAIR OF GLASSES HAVE THE MEASUREMENTS ON THE INSIDE ARM WHICH MAY BE USED AS YOUR STANDARD FIT **